Saturday, April 2, 2011

formatting issues

I apologize for the formatting issue. I've tried fixing them, but its not working too good. Ill poke around to see if I can fix them. it seems the paragraph spacing isn't working for some reason. Ill try to play with html to see if it helps.

Update,

formatting seems to be fixed. For some odd reason it's not making paragraphs when I hit enter every time unless I edit in HTML. I guess we'll see how the next one goes.

Update on my health, things seem to be going good. had some pain yesterday, but it's fine now. I think that I do need to continue chiropractic, but on the whole I think God did heal the worst of the muscle pain, and some one (to me) obvious misalignment. Still, I guess now it's time to let my dr get crackin! literally.

No comments:

Post a Comment