Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Roaring 2012

I heard about these weird sounds heard around the world here:

http://lamarzulli.wordpress.com/2012/01/19/strange-sounds-heard-worldwide-groaning-from-the-supernatural-or-something-else/#comments


My initial impression as a connoisser of Godzilla and Ultraman, is that this is fake, as it sounds like Godzilla, or a viral campaign for a new JJ Abrams movie. Anyways, the internet is somewhat abuzz over this topic. Rather than working, I've been looking constantly for updates, especially in regards to a hoax.

I did find that some of the bird calls in the videos sound the same, but opted to keep an open mind.

This link here seems to debunk some of these noises pretty well. I'm in agreement with some because a few of those sounded the same.

http://strangesoundsinthesky.com/2012/01/15/its-a-fake-tastic-fakefest-jan-16/

So, my opinion fake, though there may be something happening. I bet someone comes out in a few days owning up to it.

So, anyone thinking this the end of world, it's not. Deception is the order of the day these days, and Jesus warned us not to be deceived:

Luke 21:8

And he said, Take heed that ye be not deceived: for many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and the time draweth near: go ye not therefore after them.


While He didn't say anything about roaring noises, i think Jesus would want us to not be deceived in any matter.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment